You can be on top of search results, magnetize patients with your marketing and have the most fine-tuned systems in your practice. But none of it matters if you suck in clinic.
Even the most entrepreneurial chiropractor will sit in an empty office if he doesn’t get his patients results. If you want to help people, you have to be at the top of your game clinically.
If your patients see results, they’ll refer their friends. But if you overcharge for bad treatment, your disgruntled patients will torch your reputation.
In this episode, Mark Hawkins D.C. stops by to show you how to be a chiropractor that gets results–all while having a family and living a fulfilled life.
Ready to become a great chiropractor on all fronts? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How a practice in a 114-year old home attracts more patients than a sterile strip mall office. (9:51)
- The average chiropractor pays $28,038 per year for this. Here’s how Mark pockets that check instead and builds a legacy for his kids. (12:43)
- How doing this one thing now lets you retire rich and early—even if you never quit clinic. (14:26)
- You hurt your patients if you master a clinical technique. Here’s why patients love ”Jack of all trades, master of none” doctors. (15:32)
- The one thing you need to go from nothing to running a successful practice—no need for a business plan or learning to code. (25:18)
- If you’re bad at this overlooked skill, your patients will run away even if you eradicated their pain. (27:39)
Join the waitlist for the Chiropractic Success Academy now: https://www.csacircle.com/register
Claim your free SEO website review here: https://propelyourcompany.com/chiropractor/
Need a new site? Want your website to become a game-changer for you? Go to https://getclearsites.com/