Exercise is probably one of the things you recommend most to your patients after a successful treatment.
But what happens when you send them off? They might join a gym and get bad advice from amateurs, which makes their pain return. And who do they probably blame? You.
If you can give your patients the exercise they need, you’ll not only generate more revenue, you’ll also make sure your patients stay healthy and pain-free by ensuring they do the exercises right.
Josh Satterlee runs a gym/practice hybrid. In this episode, he tells you all about how he does it–and how you can do the same to give your patients the care they really need.
Show highlights include:
- The biggest reason most chiropractors don’t build the practice they really want (and you won’t have to work harder to avoid this). (4:15)
- One question to ask yourself that gives you more free time and lets you do what you really love. (12:17)
- What you can learn from Costco to grow your practice beyond what you do. (14:12)
- How much money you should be producing per hour you work. (21:44)
- The easiest way to double your revenue potential. (28:09)
- How you can become the best chiropractor in your area by learning these crucial skills. (32:04)
Join the waitlist for the Chiropractic Success Academy now: https://www.csacircle.com/register