Casting a wider net while focusing on a diverse culture can be a catalyst to grow a company. Buchanan Construction has achieved success over the last decade by combining the knowledge of their team to provide a broad range of services for their clients. Join us for a conversation with Jason Norton and Matt Keene
Show highlights include:
- The “one stop shop” approach to get project results (without the delays) (15:50)
- Why creating “specialists” may decrease output and limit your growth (18:25)
- How to create a “team spirit” culture that boosts productivity (without the headaches) (19:25)
- Team building strategies for boosting morale and productivity (21:55)
- How this old fashioned mindset can poison your team culture from the inside out (27:00)
- The “invest in people” method which sets your company up for rapid growth (23:15)
If you want to learn more about Jason Norton and Matt Keene Clark, please visit https://buchananconstruction.com/
Or hit us through our Contact Page at https://buildernuggets.com and we’ll make a personal introduction.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.