Conversations have the power to inspire, engage-and even entertain. From late night talk show hosts to award-winning podcasters, great conversationalists can move an audience to laughter or tears, action or stillness, and always keep the crowd wanting more. And so can you.
- How watching your favorite movie magnetizes your ideal audience (7:23)
- The single greatest “skill” which transforms you into a great leader (10:10)
- The communication trap to avoid at all costs while you bridge the gap between the multi-generational workforce (18:58)
- How to “thrive” in your professional and personal life (and why it is not a one-size-fits-all magic formula) (30:44)
- Why helping others who are suffering can instantly bring you out of a dark place and rejuvenate you (33:17)
- Alternative tricks to avoid burning out (that does not involve meditation or mindfulness) (34:01)
- How simple conversations lead to life-long, mutually beneficial connections (38:30)
- A simple formula for preventing outbursts during heated emotional discussions (42:08)
To learn more about Lou Diamond visit https://www.thriveloud.com
To connect with Duane, Dave, or one of our show guests head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.