As a small business owner/builder there are always new challenges to face and overcome. Jennifer Hoffman shares with us her journey and growth over the last two years.
Show highlights Include:
- How to position yourself for growth (even during times of record-breaking inflation) (4:40)
- How to avoid stretching yourself too thin as the price of material and labor skyrockets (7:55)
- How to guide client’s expectations and manage overhead at the same time. (10:30)
- What to include in your preliminary estimate before signing a contract to ensure a happy relationship with your client (17:16)
- How to effectively pivot between a cost-plus and fixed price business model to better position yourself in today’s environment (18:35)
- Two reasons why hanging out with other peer groups can fast track your success (and where to find them) (30:40)
To connect with Jenny you can reach her at www.jhoffmanstudio.com
To connect with Duane, Dave, or one of our show guests head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.