Over the last 4 decades, The Great Game of Business has built a community of businesses that are committed to a better life for themselves and for their employees. People often tell us The Great Game of Business sounds wonderful, but they want to know if it really works. Will it work in a retail business, a Fortune 500 company, a union shop, or a nonprofit? The answer is a simple, yes. Any organization whose performance can be measured with financial statements can play The Great Game of Business. From one guy working in his basement to multinational corporations, The Game will work anywhere, provided you want it to work.
Show Highlights Include:
- The ancient business “secret” first discovered in 1494 responsible for the success of every business (8:19)
- The sneaky “forecast trick” which gamifies business for your teammates and unlocks another level of commitment from them (9:10)
- 3 keys for a great incentive program which ensures your team gets more bonuses (without paying out any unearned bonuses) (14:05)
- How to build a rockstar team of efficient and dependable leaders by asking them a few questions (21:19)
- The “Co-Invest Method” for scaling your business to unprecedented success alongside your best leaders in your company (27:02)
- Why reading this book protects your wallet and sanity whenever negative news cycles rear their ugly heads ( 36:38)
If you’d like to connect with Steve and become a Great Game practitioner, check out their website at https://www.greatgame.com
And you can get free goodies that will transform your business and life by going to https://www.greatgame.com/steve
To connect with Duane, Dave, or one of our show guests head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.