Homeowners go through an emotional roller coaster while their home is being built or renovated.
It’s easy to see why. Their normal lives get turned upside down from the chaos of construction
When things go sideways, clients want to blame someone for their discomfort. And when that happens, you have to know how to respond.
In this episode, our guest is industry icon David Lupberger who’s here to show you how to turn problematic clients into raving fans of your business.
Show Highlights Include:
- How “parenting” your clients helps to avoid conflicts when they get upset with your job as a contractor (3:39)
- How facing problems at constructions brings you closer to your clients and raises client satisfaction (5:58)
- Why being empathetic is key for home builders ( even if the client is a nightmare to work with)(9:00)
- How the “Project Ground Rules” helps to set the expectations and avoid possible conflicts with clients (11:30)
- Why over communicating is always a good idea (even if you face difficult conversations) (13:14)
- Three ways home improvement shows mislead people (and the truth behind) (13:57)
To connect with Duane, Dave, or one of our show guests head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.