A business developer shares how she took a top Salt Lake City Custom Home Builder to new levels by practicing, understanding her team’s value, and telling the right stories.
Show highlights include:
- I really believe in what we do. That’s the most important part (9:15)
- The weird way the crisis made buyers okay with investing more for their home (17:14)
- The 3 critical ingredients for keeping sales coming in as you grow and scale your custom homes business (19:13)
- How simply saying your wildest goals out loud can magically help you manifest them (21:04)
- How to receive referrals like clockwork (35:42)
- In this kind of environment we are selective about what types of projects we do. We simply don’t have the capacity to work with everybody (45:01)
If you’d like check out the amazing homes Karen builds, follow Alair Homes Salt Lake on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/alairhomessaltlake
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.