Mark Neave from NSM Construction has gone on a 20 year journey to uncover his recipe for success. At times that journey was a grind when he couldn’t muscle through. He figured out that “Showing Up” was always a great starting point. Even a mindset. Now he’s on a predictable path to sustained growth.
Show highlights include:
- How finding the right cadence and culture in your company eliminates employee turnover (6:46)
- Why communication is the #1 cause of your business woes (and how to get better at it) (9:27)
- The “People Roadmap” strategy that attracts and retains the best teammates and puts scaling on “easy mode” (13:52)
- The deadly “ego communication” trap many entrepreneurs fall into that prevents them from scaling their construction business (16:46)
- How a common vocabulary brings your team members, clients, architects, designers, and trade partners in perfect harmony (18:43)
- The “Show Up” secret for developing a rock solid company culture (without wasting time “planning” your culture) (24:48)
If you’d like to connect with Mark, you can visit his website here: https://www.nsmconstruction.com/.
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.