In part 3 of our 6 part series on the Myths of Recruiting Ed Earl and Paul Sanneman explain why setting up systems that can be run by others who specialize in those systems can save you money and help you become more efficient. It can be difficult to find the right candidates, but it's imperative to scale your business.
Show highlights include:
- The “Recruitment Subcontractor” method for attracting top talent to your company without lifting a finger (2:27)
- Why recruiting by yourself eats up at least half of your work week (and why it’s more expensive than outsourcing) (6:26)
- The “World-Class Lens” for filtering all your major business decisions through to make sure any project is worth your time and money (8:10)
- How to find the perfect recruiter for your company using the same process you use for booking hotels (13:30)
- The surefire way for only hiring employees that align with your company culture (18:27)
If you want to learn more about Paul and Ed and the hiring services they provide, you can visit https://www.contractorstaffingsource.com. Or hit us up through our Contact Page at https://buildernuggets.com and we’ll make a personal introduction.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.