The best entrepreneurs have learned that you can’t do everything yourself. A builder-turned-business-coach walks us through his team and shares his insight into how building the right team has created freedom for his builder clients (and himself).
Show highlights include:
- Why working on your weaknesses is terrible advice that traps you in your business instead of giving you freedom (6:16)
- 4 simple questions that reorganize your team so everyone’s working on their highest and best use (9:31)
- How building your company like a sports team creates a profitable, sustainable, and scalable construction business (15:19)
- Why putting the right people in the right seats can increase their income by 10x and grow your company’s revenue by 10x (23:45)
- We’ve seen 10x in all kinds of ways and it’s all due to putting the right people in the right seats (25:07)
- Most of our struggles are because we don’t have the right who (28:20)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.