How do we turn the general adversarial relationship of builders and realtors into a two way street of collaboration and trust? In this episode our guest Kimberley Mackey shares real world solutions for just this. She has earned the reputation as being an expert in today’s competitive and rapidly changing sales environment. Her broad experience working directly with both builders and realtors brings a unique perspective on how all parts should work together to create the whole.
Show highlights include:
- Why adversarial relationships with builders and real estate agents ruin home sales (5:07)
- How working with multiple realtors can multiply your business (if you know how to build great relationships) (8:18)
- The “Running Out the Back Door” process that allows you to pick and choose only the best clients to work with (15:10)
- Why understanding realtor commission structures can grow your own sales (23:42)
- How your broker registration policy can attract only the real estate agents you actually want to work with. (27:19)
- With realtors it’s all carrots and no sticks…sticks don’t work (35:20)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.