There is a lot of noise out there these days. Making your business stand out from the crowd is no longer a benefit, it’s a necessity. Our guest Wade Wheeler is going to share with us the elements needed to be unique in your market.
Show highlights include:
- The “Pig in the Dog Show” secret for standing out in an overcrowded market (1:14)
- How to make a niche develop itself around you (instead of drowning in broadness like most of the building world) (3:23)
- Why finding better hobbies makes your entire company happier and more productive (5:38)
- How an ancient Japanese term effortlessly solves your most pressing problems (without overloading your stress) (7:21)
- Richard Branson’s secret for creating billion dollar businesses by not focusing on products or customers (and how to use this in your construction company) (9:23)
- You can’t scale a chaotic culture (15:34)
- The weird way to grow your business faster by declining more jobs (even if you don’t have another project lined up) (17:27)
- The simple, two-second hack that instantly engages your clients, subcontractors, and team members (20:52)
If you’d like to connect with Wade to learn more you can find him at https://www.wadecic.com/.
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.