Project Managers will make or break your business. We expect them to do a lot. One of the biggest challenges in our businesses is the ability to attract, train, motivate, and retain top Project Managers. In this episode we hear from three exceptional professionals who came through the Project Manager ranks and now operate their own custom building businesses.
Show highlights include:
- Why working on unsuccessful projects is a blessing in disguise (4:34)
- 3 things your project manager needs to have to thrive in the role (5:28)
- Why encouraging your project managers to make mistakes makes them a better project manager (13:00)
- As a manager you deserve that title…you deserve autonomy (19:33)
- The weird way giving your project managers raises can make them complacent (28:07)
- How to create a roster of potential unicorn project managers lining up to work for you (35:49)
- You need to be genuine and vulnerable to create the proper culture (41:39)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.