You have systems and processes in how you build your houses but do you have a great map for how to run your business? Learn the simple, proven format to get everyone behind your mission.
EOS & Traction can be the language of your business.
David Hickman is a lifetime entrepreneur who gained experience in the family business and, let’s just say, became aware of the challenges associated with that. He is passionate about your success. He’s worked with us in our businesses, and he understands builders.
Business Coach and Traction Implementer David Hickman, Founder and CEO of Traction Partners an EOS Implementation company.
Show highlights include:
- The “Entrepreneurial Operating System” that rapidly scales your construction business with less headaches, hiccups, and setbacks (6:07)
- The “L10 Meeting Approach” that erases all your time-draining meetings from your calendar (without sacrificing anything important) (10:12)
- How to put your organizational chart on steroids so you know every team members expertise and limitations with crystal clear certainty (13:12)
- The “5 roles method” that stops your team members’ egos from running rampant when they’re given a powerful job title (17:51)
- Hate managing your employees? Here’s how to get them to effectively self-manage (23:46)
- Why core values are your best tools for hiring the right people (28:21)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.