Building a business is no easy task. However, many builders never think about selling their business after they’ve built it.
Which means they have two options:
Scale it down or close it completely.
In this episode, we’re revealing the importance of creating an exit strategy from day one, so you can sell your business one day and create personal and financial freedom.
Show highlights include:
- How your business can be worth less than $50k even if you bring in millions every year (4:09)
- Why your team members make the best owners (and will get you the most money when you exit your business) (12:51)
- The “Portfolio Method” for selling your business without tossing and turning about how you’ll pay your bills every night (13:43)
- How to make your business attractive to potential buyers – even competitors. (14:18)
- 7 non-negotiable things your business must have or you’ll never be able to sell it (regardless of how much money makes for you) (17:52)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.