There are always excuses for not getting involved in your community. Time, money, effort. Builders also don’t want to be seen as greedy, just in it to make a buck.
But your community needs you. You can share your skills and talents in a way that benefits everyone.
In this episode, consultant and community manager Whitney Brown discusses how to find the right projects to get involved in, how to help your community without coming across as selfish, and how to motivate your team to make your community a better place.
Show highlights include:
- The Win-Win Method for local involvement that benefits the community and your business (4:33)
- How to give back to your local community without feeling like an opportunistic leech (5:58)
- Why publicly sharing the ways you give back is win for you and your community (6:20)
- The Community Marketing checklist every builder needs to successfully get involved with their local community (12:03)
- Why your budget doesn’t matter for genuine community involvement (29:21)
- The easiest way to start getting involved with your community even if you’re new to the area and have never done it before (32:58)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.