There’s an endless number of ways to get started in real estate investing. But the reason most people let their real estate investing dreams die a slow and painful death is this:
They get paralyzed by what they don’t know.
Since they don’t know how to find deals, get funding, or land extra money, they simply don’t do anything.
Years and even decades pass by while their dreams suffocate in the back of their minds.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
In today’s show, I’m answering all the real estate investing questions you need to get started.
Want to see how you can find good deals, get funding, and find money to get started in real estate investing?
Show highlights include:
- The insidious way thinking something is impossible paralyzes you (even if you see others do it with relative ease) (0:29)
- The exact place where 95% of people fail on their biggest dreams and aspirations (and how simply being curious helps you achieve them) (3:01)
- 6 of the biggest perceived obstacles to investing in real estate—and how to overcome them (4:56)
- How to be able to spot a good deal from a bad one in the next 30 days (even if you have zero experience investing in real estate) (8:01)
- 4 “Tactical Relationship” tricks that will help you identify and close on good real estate investing deals (9:55)
- How to get your deal funded when the money in your bank account can’t cover it and you don’t have enough credit to get the loan (16:15)
- I’ve closed 5 deals this year with absolutely no money down. Here’s how you can do the same… (20:39)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.