The average person never experiences true financial freedom. They are trapped in a routine, living paycheck to paycheck, and having their life force taken out of them.
It's because they've settled into their comfort zones. Comfort is cozy, but it won't lead you to financial freedom.
Real growth happens outside your comfort zone. By taking calculated risks, you open doors to a life worth living. You stop being a victim and start driving your own path to financial freedom.
In this episode, you'll discover the secrets for stepping out of your comfort zone and making lucrative deals happen, even when it seems challenging at first. Don't ever settle for average when you can have it all outside your comfort zone.
Show highlights include:
- How this unique Bible story can make you a better real estate investor in one night (0:23)
- A “reverse financing” strategy to get the seller to hand over cash on the down payment (5:28)
- How this “Balloon payment” method closes more deals for you (especially when you’re strapped for cash) (5:52)
- The two-step formula to add value to a property for an extra 7-figure exit (6:43)
- A checklist for taking a take a money pit investment to a cash flowing homerun (8:08)
- How to partner with the bank with this “supplement loan” strategy for unlimited cash reserves (9:53)
- 2 ways to break free from your comfort zone (so you can escape the 9-5 rat race) (13:15)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.