Imagine making a mistake in real estate investing and losing your life savings…
This happens to real estate investors all the time. Why? Because they try to do everything themselves.
But there is a better way…
The Deal Room is where sophisticated investors hang out. Not only do you have access to money partners, but they also show you how to close deals step by step, because their money is at stake.
In today's episode, we have Phil Brooks with us. He was part of the Deal Room and went from having a regular job to being a full-time investor in just 1.5 years, all because of the help he got from the Deal Room.
Show highlights include:
- A “cash only” investing strategy to quit the rat race within 18 months and have 50 units to your name (1:06)
- How to speed up the learning curve of real estate investing with this one forgotten book (2:04)
- Use this “auction” strategy to close your first rental deal for pennies on the dollar (3:16)
- How this “Deal Funding” method can scale your business by 100X within a year (7:01)
- The biggest limiting belief about money that keeps most investors in the poor house (7:39)
- The “Deal Vetting” strategy so that you never overpay for a disaster property again (15:38)
- 2 ways to score lucrative “pocket deals” before anyone else hears about them (22:58)
- If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.