Most investors chase after money with not much to show for it at the end of their careers.
This is why 90% of investors still have to work into their late 80s. If you chase after money, it never stops.
But top investors cracked the code for growing their wealth at a rapid like speed.
By chasing after cash-flowing assets that spit out money by targeting a certain type of investment properties: Multi-family properties.
In today’s show, Yeadon Smith, co-founder of the Deal Room, reveals how to get started with multifamily properties without using your own money.
Want to see how you can use other people’s money to accumulate wealth and freedom for yourself?
Show highlights include:
- How to find the perfect money partner for your real estate deals so you can retire by 50 (2:51)
- The little-known asset class that only the top 1% of investors know about that make them filthy rich (9:10)
- The “big pipeline” strategy for building a steady stream of cash flow so you are not frantically chasing after more deals (9:25)
- A secret property management hack that lets you do work once and get paid multiple times (10:12)
- The “Princess Bride” technique to find apartment deals at a jaw-dropping price cut before it goes on the market (17:28)
- How to find apartment deals by next week with this 2-step cold DM LinkedIn strategy (20:20)
- The “wealthy barber” strategy to compound your money at rapid speeds (34:41)