The stats are out. About 20% of startup businesses fail within the first two years, and only about 50% of those businesses last five years. Think about it – all that time, capital and sweat only to have a mediocre chance of survival.
There are several reasons why businesses fail including conditions beyond your control.
Why not choose an easier way to make money where the odds are in your favor?
One of the best industries responsible for minting more millionaires than any other industry combined is real estate.
Everyone needs a place to live and the demand for real estate has never been higher.
In this episode, I reveal the best strategies to use in real estate to not only make you daily cash flow, but also bring you a large cash payout when you sell it.
Show Highlights Include:
- The easiest way to make your first million (without earning it) (0:29)
- The “time-for-money” trap that keeps even highly paid executives broke (0:33)
- 6 reasons why businesses fail quickly (and what you can do to increase your chance of investing success) (3:10)
- The “Facebook” strategy for acquiring cash flowing asset classes with ease (7:51)
- How to have a 0% failure rate when multiplying your money (9:57)
- The one basic human need that will make you money hand over fist in any market condition (16:31)
- The only industry that AI won’t be able to disrupt (and how to get in it now) (16:31)
- Where to find easy money for your real estate deals (26:26)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.