Most real estate investors are dead broke. They scrape by, reinvesting every single profit into their next downpayment. In fact, they’re so broke, they sometimes have to finance their water heater!
By age 80, they have 1,000 rental homes (all paid for), drive the same old crappy pickup truck, and live a miserable life. After 50 grueling years living on struggle street, they can finally relax.
I don’t want to live like this — and I assume you don’t either.
I’d rather be able to buy the lambo, take that first class trip to Disneyland with the kids, and splurge on the 24 carat necklace my wife craves today — instead of waiting till I’m 80.
In today’s episode, I reveal the mindset you need to go from struggling, broke real estate investor to real estate kingpin, able to afford whatever you want (and not have to wait until retirement to enjoy yourself.)
Show Highlights Include:
- The insidious “CFN” mentality that sabotages your real estate potential (and keeps you locked in a state of inaction) (3:45)
- Why leaving your lights on at night builds the right mindset you need to become a real estate mogul (4:07)
- How investing in multifamily gives you “emotional permission” to buy luxurious sport cars car, yachts, and a 24 karat necklace for your wife (7:27)
- Why staring at yourself in the mirror unlocks the ability to scale up (and change the trajectory of your life) (9:08)
- The “poor core” real estate religion that sacrifices all of your time and energy for a miserable retirement at 80 (10:46)
- How to build up your level of self-worth by unsubscribing from Dave Ramsey’s YouTube channel (15:43)
- How your fears of being judged prevent you from buying that Ferrari (and enjoying the life you deserve) (22:11)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.