Nobody wants to work with a boss breathing down their neck, observing their every move. Yet today, lack of trust is fast developing into a pandemic. It’s killing workplace culture everywhere it goes and leaving behind a trail of broken (and unprofitable) businesses.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
It’s easy to become a competent, well-respected, and well-liked leader. A leader who’ll continue to innovate, increase team productivity, and skyrocket profits.
In today’s episode, leadership and sales coach, and TedX speaker, Patrick Veroneau shares the difference between productive and unproductive conflict. You'll also discover the “Disc For Conflict” secret to uncover why certain employees avoid conversations with you.
Show Highlights Include:
- Read this $4.97 book on Amazon and discover how to crush it in 2023 by creating “SET goals” instead of SMART goals (1:17)
- How working for yourself provides more security (and less stress) than working for a boss (4:20)
- The “Projector Myth” that forces your employees to become bitter, unproductive, and resentful (7:58)
- How giving useful advice to your confused employees sabotages morale among the team (12:28)
- Want to become a well-respected boss? Here’s the tools you need to comfortably deal with conflict (and make everyone like you afterwards) (13:34)
- How having petty fights with your top employee results in a dedicated, loyal, and devoted team member (16:29)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you’d like to connect with Patrick, check out his links here: