Real estate ain’t always yachts, Lamborghinis, and unicorns. What do you do when you’re losing $10,000 a month on a deal? What do you say to the investors and general partners?
In today’s episode, Jennings reveals exactly how he navigated his failed $6.1 million dollar apartment deal.
Show Highlights Include:
- How you can build a highly profitable portfolio of multiple income streams (and take all equity out) by using the “BRRR model” (3:11)
- 2 crippling mistakes Jennings made on a $6.1 million dollar apartment deal that you should avoid at all costs (4:31)
- Why reading the fine print of a deal could save you $1,500 and $750 per month in construction management and loan management fees respectively (5:04)
- How to uncover mistakes and inefficiencies being made by your current property management company makes (and save tens of thousands of dollars a year) (8:17)
- Why receiving hundreds of hateful text messages keeps your real estate portfolio afloat, especially during a global pandemic (10:10)
- How to make a 6% return even with multiple contractor issues, COVID, supply chain issues, the housing boom of 2021, and the Fed raising interest rates by 100 bp every month (20:20)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.