“Buy when there’s blood in the streets.”
That’s what a lot of real estate investors preached in 2009. Many of these charlatans are making the same mistakes 95% of investors made in 2009. And it’s being repeated right now in 2022.
They’re leading their naive followers astray to make horrible real estate decisions based on emotion.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
In today’s episode, you will discover 5 bullet proof strategies first learned in 2009 to safeguard yourself against the potential upcoming recession.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to avoid the crippling 2023 recession by investing in assets that aren’t dependent on the Fed or interest rates (4:00)
- Why investing in rock-solid, “C-class” assets that generate passive income year-round will help you survive a brutal recession (6:00)
- How to avoid economic wipeout by deleting AirBnb off your phone (7:51)
- Why basing your entire portfolio on development properties is playing musical chairs with the economy (10:53)
- How to never be anchored down by excessive monthly payments by purchasing on “cashflow today” (14:52)
- The obvious way to achieve a clean credit score and have lenders and joint venture partners line up to invest in you (16:11)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.