Have you ever signed up for real estate coaching? Your coach will tell you everything you need to do, give you a blueprint of how to pick out the best properties, a 10 point checklist for dealing with agents, and a false sense of security. At the end of it all, you feel ready to take on your first ever real estate deal.
But reality hits, and you fail.
Why did that happen?
Because you were taught highly valuable information (without doing this one thing.)
On today’s episode, you’ll discover what you need to do to guarantee success 100% of the time in every single real estate deal you enter.
- The weird way the ancient hebrew word “lamad” teaches you more about real estate than a $10,000 real estate program (4:55)
- Why missing every free throw you take is an effective way to become a real estate kingpin (5:45)
- How not instructing your 8 year old child about the dangers of a lawn mower will prepare you for your first ever real estate deal (8:46)
- Why attending the next local pottery class increases your ability to purchase the best multi-family deal (9:29)
- How freezing up and looking like a deer in headlights magnetizes wealth, freedom, and passive income (13:44)
- Where to find your next mentor who guides you through every step of the real estate investing process (without paying a cent) (16:51)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50
Or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.