You were lied to. Growing up, the average American was sold this fallacy that we should get a 9-5, work a traditional job, and receive a stable paycheck. Hopefully, if we worked long enough, we’d save enough money to retire at the age of 65.
Here’s the problem:
Time is finite, and you only have 28,835 days to live. Everyday you spend working a job is another day you’ve lost forever.
So if time is the biggest issue, how do you maximize your freedom and live life to the fullest?
On today’s episode, you’ll discover the “Netflix Effect” to unlock recurring monthly income for the rest of your life. You’ll also discover how to acquire property (without taking on debt, managing the property, or manually collecting rent).
- Why working with clients enslaves you to bitter old cranks who tear apart your joy (6:08)
- Discover the exact way to tell your boss/client to “shove it” (and never work in a soul crushing corporation again) (9:04)
- How not completing your TPS reports could help you collect $800,000 a month in rent and get your time back (11:11)
- The “LP” method to acquire property (without taking on debt, managing the property, financing, and manually collecting rent) (17:22)
- The “Netflix Effect” for unlocking recurring monthly income for the rest of your life (19:57)
- How to claim a $2,400 check every month for playing PS4 from the Tulsa Midtown Park Apartments (25:12)