Dreaming about owning millions of dollars in real estate property gets most entrepreneurs giddy like schoolchildren. But how do you get the contracts when you don't know where to start?
There is a 4-prong approach to reaching your goal of being a multi-millionaire in real estate.
And how you get started is by educating yourself. The more you learn about real estate, deals, and money, the better you will get.
In this episode, you’ll discover the process that takes you from zero to a million in as quick as 3 years!
Show highlights include:
- How borrowing someone else's beliefs gives you the courage to accomplish your goals (1:12)
- Why renting a trailer to a tenant that trashes your property lets you buy your dream home (2:02)
- The “1,000 Doors Math Equation” that earns you freedom with a passive income nest egg (3:55)
- Why being risk averse nets you millions in multi-family dwellings (5:22)
- How committing to getting better at your managing your deals grows your generational-wealth, real estate portfolio (18:39)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.