What would happen if you stepped away from your business for a month?
Seriously, ask yourself the question.
If you had no contact with your business, would it grow? Stay the same? Or would it fall apart completely?
If yours would fall apart, I’ve got news for you. You’re not a business owner – you’re an employee of your own making. With all of the responsibilities and none of the freedom.
But never fear!
In this episode, we’re going to fix that. You’ll discover how to turn your business into a systematized machine. You’ll be able to cut your working hours in half, or even sell your “machine” for a huge multiple.
Show highlights include:
- Why working for McDonald’s gives you more freedom than running your own business (3:40)
- How to attract a new “buyer pool” that pays sky-high multiples for your business (10:37)
- The “focus” principle that lets you make more money by giving away two thirds of your salary (17:41)
- How to create an autopilot business without paying a franchise or building a complex maze of systems (21:15)
- The “infinite money glitch” that lets you sell your business twice in 3 years (24:05)
- Avoid trading your “life force” for money by assessing your business like an institutional investor (27:37)
- The only “finite resources” in business that hold you back from million dollar months (28:56)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.