At times, it feels like you don’t have enough time to achieve your dreams.
But be honest…
How many times this week have you started your day checking emails, watching the news, or looking at your phone?
If you’re still entertaining bad habits and you’re complaining about your life… well, there’s only one person to blame. After all, your life is the sum of your choices.
I’m not saying this to make you feel guilty. In fact, consider it a blessing! Because if your choices led you to where you are now, then you can also choose to live whatever bold, free, exciting life that you want!
This episode is an action-oriented roadmap designed to get you from where you are now, to the life of your dreams.
Listen now and start taking life into your own hands!
Show highlights include:
- How spending 40 minutes on your smartphone tomorrow morning could spell the difference between peak success and rock bottom (0:52)
- The four “life trajectories”, how to know which one you’re on, and how to pull yourself onto a better one if your life is heading towards disaster (3:19)
- Why focusing for one more week could be all you need to strike it rich (even if you haven’t seen success after years of work) (5:00)
- How minor vices like “the morning cigarette” turn crucial meetings into catastrophes (6:21)
- Launch yourself on an inescapable path to success by stringently following a few key habits (8:10)
- Never be jealous of someone’s success again by asking yourself one question (9:58)
- The “bring home the buffalo” method that guarantees your loved ones encourage your dreams (15:56)
- A step-by-step game plan to raise your chance of success from 10% to 95% (19:39)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.