You’ve probably heard a bunch of “success advice” on the internet. “Be committed to the cause”, “learn from the journey”, “stay true to the hustle”… blah blah blah!
It’s all noise. Too much advice leaves you spinning your wheels and starting one project after another then failing.
Imagine a life where instead of endless distractions, you only had to focus on a small set of tasks to reach your goals. What if you could distill success into just two easy principles?
As it turns out, you can!
In this episode we discuss these two principles and how you can apply them to your life to generate success – no matter your starting point.
This is not run-of-the-mill advice, either. Secret two is almost unspoken outside of successful circles.
Want to discover the secrets? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to make money by “blowing” $250,000 on a Ferrari (2:31)
- Why most of the world will never see success (even if they want it more than anything else) (4:25)
- The “opportunity hopping” strategy that ensures your action never goes to waste (even if you failed miserably the first time) (5:45)
- Why being bored out of your brain is the first sign that you’ve hit the jackpot of major success (7:44)
- The second secret that propels you to success without struggling through mind-numbing books or attempting a mindset overhaul (9:46)
- Why you shouldn’t even think about how to achieve your epic goal until you’ve asked “The Who Question” first (12:40)
- 4 methods that let you connect to any successful guru, mentor, or idol (and how to make them want to help you win!) (19:47)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.