Unless you’re living under a rock, you’ve heard the saying “hard work is the key to success”.
And they’re right… if success means having a roof over your head.
But you’re more than that. If you want to be the best version of yourself, have an amazing family life, and take your kids to Disney World at the drop of a hat, hard work is not enough.
So what is the key to success?
Listen to this episode to find out!
Show highlights include:
- The “ship captain” mindset that lets you reach your goals faster without working yourself to death (5:36)
- Why you’ll get more done if you tear your to-do list in half (8:32)
- Discover life-changing opportunities by answering 4 questions (10:25)
- Why working hard to build an audience now gives you endless opportunities for growth (even if it feels like talking to a wall at first) (14:25)
- The highest ROI investment when you’re starting out (even if you’ve only got $113 to your name) (17:07)
- The first step to becoming a real estate millionaire that opens the door to massive deals (18:12)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.