Certain business models lure entrepreneurs into them because they promise riches. But many of these business models are uncontrollable monsters in disguise that devour your freedom.
Should you sacrifice everything else in your life to add another 0 to your bank account?
What if you could build a company that prints money for you without gobbling up every second of your spare time?
Good news: That’s possible. But it might require you to quit your business and start fresh.
In this episode, I reveal why your business might suck and how you can start a scalable, sellable company that runs without you.
Listen to the episode now before you waste another minute in a business that steals your freedom.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why pushing the most important business tasks off your plate helps your company survive (2:29)
- The “Scalable Secret” for your business that creates more freedom as you grow instead of imprisoning you in your company (5:25)
- The only 3 things you need to work on to create a sellable business that grows without you (8:17)
- Why property management companies are easy to sell (and how to “copy” these characteristics into your business) (11:38)
- The “Multi-Family Apartments” business model that you can effortlessly scale to 1 billion dollars (12:47)
- The simple, yet effective “talk to your banker” method for investing in businesses you can resell for a fat paycheck later (13:42)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.