Many entrepreneurs think they’re responsible for everything that happens in their business. This happened to me when I tried selling my construction company so I could have more freedom.
And you know what?
I couldn’t sell my business until I changed my thoughts. This one simple, yet challenging task helped me escape the miserable business I created. And it can do the same thing for you — whether you’re stuck in a dead end job, built a business you despise, or want to create a new business.
In this episode, I reveal the 5-step process you can use to solve any business problem you have.
Tired of living a life you hate? Listen to the episode now and discover how to build a life (and business) you love.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The “Thought Audit Method” that transforms suicidal thoughts into fuel to grow your business (7:56)
- The insidious way your mind puts your problems on steroids (and how to remain calm while your business crashes around you) (9:09)
- How visualizing your most humiliating failures in nitty-gritty detail empowers you to win big (11:06)
- The 5-step process for solving any problem you face (even ones which seem impossible to solve) (14:11)
- Why trying to change your actions and results never works unless you focus on your thoughts and feelings first (18:36)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.