Would you trust a dentist with crooked teeth? You wouldn’t. Similarly, clients don’t trust poor financial advisors. And while clients don’t get insight into their advisor’s personal finances, they can tell if an advisor is poor.
Clients know because poor financial advisors give off tells. And these tells make clients run the other way.
Unfortunately, even successful advisors (or those on the road to success) sometimes display these signs. Luckily, you can fix most of them in just a few minutes.
You’ll hear how to fix these issues in this episode.
Show highlights include:
– If you include this one thing in your email signature, you look poor to any client you interact with. (4:55)
– Why NOT to publish your phone number, even if you want more calls. (8:40)
– How to create more demand for your service without being glued to your phone. (9:50)
– The one question to ask to immediately know if a financial advisor is poor. (12:55)
– The one thing 80% of $1M+ have in common. (14:20)
Go to the TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.