Whether you’re in debt or have enough money to never work again, you’ve got the same amount of time in a day as everyone else. Time is the great equalizer—and not even Bill Gates can buy himself a 25th hour in the day.
But even though we all have the same amount of time, some people are wildly successful while others are miserable failures. In the business world, most successful people have mastered one thing to make millions in the same time it takes average people to make hundreds.
What makes the difference between those financial advisors who get rich and those who are out of business in 5 months? You’ll hear it in this episode.
Show highlights include:
– The school system has indoctrinated you to avoid failure. Here’s why you should expect, accept and embrace failure instead. (4:45)
– When 90% of financial advisors fail (if you make it past that point in time, your chance of surviving and thriving skyrockets). (5:55)
– How to make your entire business easier, from lead gen to serving your clients. (9:30)
– Are you planning when to improve your business? Then you’ll most likely fail. Here’s why. (13:00)
– Why most people who buy books, courses or seminars get zero results from them. (19:30)
Go to the TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.