Who doesn’t hate hypocrites? People who trumpet one thing and then go out to put the exact opposite into action.
Unfortunately, most financial advisors are hypocrites. This doesn’t mean that you’re a liar or that you need to change everything you say and do—but it gives you a chance to make your business even better and earn even more trust from your clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn why most financial advisors are hypocrites—and how to do the opposite so you earn trust and sign new clients instead of being thought of as a sleazy salesman.
Show highlights include:
– The principal reason why financial advisors are hypocrites. (4:45)
– If you “can’t afford” something, that’s not the real reason you’re not buying it (the same is true for selling your prospects). (5:50)
– Need an effective marketing strategy? Here’s the 3 channels to sustainably attracting crowds of clients. (10:15)
– You tell your clients about investment strategies all the time—why not take your own medicine and invest in marketing? Here’s how to do that. (12:10)
– Why investing in yourself yields more than anything else. (16:00)
Go to the TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.