Content marketing is one of the most effective ways financial advisors can get high-quality clients. It repels away time wasters, creates emotional bonds with your best prospective clients, and can work for you on autopilot once created.
But there’s a problem…
Most financial advisors don’t know the first thing about content marketing! They get duped by content marketing agencies into creating short-form content that lands them unserious clients. They listen to flat-out wrong advice on the most effective forms of content marketing. And the result is, financial advisors get burned out from trying ineffective content marketing strategies.
Well, that ends when you listen to this episode. Not only do I peel back the curtains on my own personal content marketing strategy, but I also reveal the 7 biggest lies financial advisors believe about content marketing.
Ready to use content marketing to actually grow your business?
Show highlights include:
- The #1 reason why financial advisors fail to get results with content marketing (5:13)
- Why begging prospective clients to hire another financial advisor can land you more appointments this month than you’ve gotten all last year (5:32)
- The most dangerous content marketing advice that financial advisors fall victim to all the time (7:26)
- Why picking one content marketing channel and going all in is a surefire way to land no clients (and why a multi-channel approach leads to more clients) (9:00)
- Thinking about relying on AI to pump out all your content? Here’s why this will backfire on you and your business (10:08)
- The counterintuitive reason why focusing on short-form content fills your client roster with the absolute worst type of clients (and how long-form content repels these “goldfish clients” away from your business) (11:10)
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.