While there is no single “secret for success,” there are several concepts that can change the course of any financial advisor’s life, business, and happiness for the better.
What concepts am I talking about?
Well, in today’s show, I reveal 5 of the 10 most effective concepts I’ve harnessed in my own life as well as taught to other financial advisors that have dramatically enhanced their life and business.
Some of these concepts are related to marketing, and some aren’t. But every single one will show you the way to a better life and business.
Show highlights include:
- How to calculate your odds of success for any new marketing campaign before you start (1:55)
- Why “Even Or” thinking in marketing sabotages your campaigns before they ever see the light of day (3:14)
- The counterintuitive reason that the more complex your marketing plan becomes, the more likely it is to fail (and why marketing plans that seem too simple work like gangbusters) (5:34)
- The single most effective marketing “tool” financial advisors can buy (spoiler: it has nothing to do with financial advice or marketing) (9:14)
- How taking a simple, online personality test can boost the effectiveness of every marketing campaign you launch until you retire (12:28)
- Why copying and pasting successful financial advisors’ marketing strategies can leave you penniless and depressed (14:17)
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Do you struggle with getting enough deep and REM sleep? In this article, you can learn about the 12 changes I made to radically improve my sleep: https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/sleep