What if you had a blueprint for marketing your financial advising business directly from a top 0.1% financial advisor?
Think you could land more appointments, skyrocket your conversion rate, and even enjoy more free time with your family?
Well, good news:
In today’s show, Andy Andrews—a top 0.1% financial advisor—joins me to share his marketing, sales, and operations secrets with you.
After listening to this episode, not only will every piece of marketing you put out become more effective, but you’ll also be able to enjoy more freedom (without feeling as stressed or overwhelmed).
Ready to become a top 0.1% financial advisor yourself?
Show highlights include:
- The insidious “hamster wheel of busyness” that suddenly puts you on the verge of bankruptcy (3:40)
- How to overcome your fear of rejection by hanging out with a realtor for a day (5:32)
- The sneaky “Follow Up Over Time” marketing secret for magnetizing your ideal audience without directly talking to them (6:37)
- Studies show that 80-90% of financial advisors won’t make it to a third year. Here’s how to be in the top 10% who build a thriving business (9:28)
- How to transform new clients into diehard fans eager to send you referrals by simply scribbling a few words on a card (14:51)
- Hate sales? This 2-step sales system not only makes sales calls fun, but skyrockets your conversion rates (18:55)
- The weird way being too knowledgeable intimidates your prospects and repels them away (21:28)
- The “SEV” social media content creation method that actually generates more appointments on your calendar (27:32)
- Albert Einstein’s unheard marketing advice for financial advisors that’s more relevant today than ever before (32:53)
Want to connect with Andy (and watch how he works in action)? You can find him on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewswealthstrategies/
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.