Most financial advisors, while good at their craft, are terrible with the ins and outs of running a business.
Today’s guest, Brandon Neely, owner of Wealth Wisdom Financial, is the complete opposite. What he lacks in financial certifications, he makes up in business prowess and marketing know-how. For example, he was one of the few business owners who’s able to sell his business for a profit rather than closing it down for nothing.
Besides selling his coffee shop and opening up a financial advising agency with his wife, he’s also guided a successful rebrand for his advising business (without sacrificing his business).
In this episode, Brandon and I discuss the business ownership insights that can double your business, how YouTube and podcasting attract your ideal clients, and how to rebrand your business without accidentally sabotaging it.
Show highlights include:
- The trick for being able to sell your business for profit instead of closing it for nothing (2:35)
- How the “Infinite Banking” concept gives you more access to cash (even if most financial advisors write it off) (3:50)
- Why building a business with your spouse can be the best thing ever (and why it can end in divorce) (9:34)
- The “Rhythms” secret for growing your business (without sacrificing time with your family) (11:28)
- The one overlooked “skill” many financial advisors lack that means more to your clients than a wall full of certifications (12:44)
- The simple “STILL Method” for mastering marketing, finances, and even physical fitness (17:01)
- How to land more clients by making YouTube videos with 30 views than someone else who gets hundreds of thousands of views (31:29)
- 3 key steps to consider when rebranding your business so you don’t make time-devouring mistakes (41:30)
Want to become an expert at niche marketing and put growing your business on “easy mode?” Then join my niche marketing program here: https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/niche.html
Need help getting more clients as a financial advisor? I created a free, 53-minute video outlining the steps to my “CLIENT Method,” which helps financial advisors land more clients. Watch the video before I take it down here: https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/theclientmethod.html
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to transform your website into a client-getting machine? Go to https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/website to get The Client-Getting Website Guide.
Want a masterclass training in running effective Facebook Ads? Head to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/ads-training.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: