An article from Russ Alan Prince found that only 30.4% of clients who paid for a financial plan implemented more than 20% of their plan within six months. Worse yet, 51.4% of clients implemented less than 20% within six months. And the remaining 18.2% did nothing at all.
Here’s why that’s good news:
After listening to this episode, you’ll know exactly why financial plans fail — and how to create financial plans which demand your clients implement them.
Not only will this give you an unfair advantage over your competitors, but your clients will enjoy more wealth too.
Show highlights include:
- How to get your clients to implement more of your financial plan by acting like a beautician (4:02)
- Why giving your clients more financial options terrifies them and sends them to your competitors (5:35)
- The simple “Next Step” secret for ethically forcing your clients to implement your financial plan (10:17)
- 3 bulletproof ways to design your financial plan for maximum implementation (12:38)
- How to send emails in a way which remotivates your email subscribers to fork over their hard-earned cashola to you (14:57)
- The counterintuitive way your financial expertise actually scares your ideal clients away (and what to do instead) (17:25)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to transform yoru website into a client-getting machine? Go to https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/website to get The Client-Getting Website Guide.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: