Most financial advisors set ambitious goals that would change their lives, only to abandon them and live in mediocrity forever. If that’s you, it’s not your fault. It’s because your brain isn’t much more sophisticated than a rat’s brain.
That matters because behavioral neuroscientists discovered rats sacrifice their biological instincts for cheap dopamine hits.
And you know what?
Whenever you pick up your phone, watch television, or order a drink, you do the same thing. This is why you aren’t accomplishing your goals (even though you have everything you need to make them happen).
The good news is the solution is easier than you think—but most financial advisors aren’t willing to do it. But if you follow the simple advice in this episode, it will change your life and business and bank account.
Ready to finally accomplish your wildest goals and add a 0 to your bank account? Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- Why watching TV or scrolling social media instead of marketing your financial services makes you no smarter than a rat that starves itself to death (3:02)
- The cold, hard truth about why you’ll never become wealthy if you pick up your phone throughout the day (even if you use it to close clients) (6:35)
- The “Detox Your Brain” secret for accomplishing more this year than you have in the last 3 years—combined (7:59)
- How to use the next two minutes to never let social media distract you or sabotage your goals again (8:21)
- Why making yourself miserable today will force your brain to become addicted to chasing your wildest dreams (11:33)
- The morbid, yet powerful “Deathbed” trick which frees you from your smartphone’s sadistic grasp that makes you procrastinate on your goals (12:14)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: