There’s only one thing worse than not having a website for financial advisors: Having a bad website. If prospects find a website that undermines their trust, they’ll never become a client.
Luckily, you don’t have to become a professional marketer to have a convincing website that attracts clients. In this episode, you’ll discover how the top 100 independent financial advisors get clients with their websites.
Want to apply their lessons to create a website that attracts red-hot leads and gets you more clients? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The 2-second gut check that gets potential clients to trust you before they read a word on your website. (4:19)
- Why putting a phone icon on your website can reduce your lead flow by 48% (and what “icon” to use instead). (5:35)
- How a quick 3-minute phone camera video can improve your website’s conversion rate by up to 80%. (7:05)
- The two most likely places prospects look for financial advisors (and how to make sure you show up in both). (10:14)
- Why more than half of investors have rejected financial advisors because of their Facebook profiles. (17:42)
- One strategy 70% of millionaire financial advisors all have in common (you can implement this by tomorrow) (18:50)
- The highly profitable marketing strategy only 20% of financial advisors are using. (20:53)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources:
Links mentioned on the show: