Being a financial advisor means you’re in the business of building relationships. It usually takes multiple meetings with a prospect before he becomes your client.
But right now, it’s almost impossible to meet your prospects and clients in person. It might sound like it makes getting new clients impossible, but you can sign a ton of clients without ever shaking their hands – and even travel the world while doing so!
This week’s guest Derek Notman has run his business fully remote for years. In this episode, he’ll show you how you can get and serve clients online (even if you’ve gotten all your clients in person).
Want to be location-independent and land new clients without shaking their hands? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How being more selfish helps you serve yourself and your clients better. (3:18)
- The 3 systems you need to build a fully virtual business as a financial advisor. (6:00)
- Why free marketing strategies get financial advisors better results than “investing” thousands in paid ads. (7:40)
- How the digital revolution will transform the financial advice business. (14:20)
- How the “everything will stay the same” makes financial advisors go extinct. (19:34)
- Why you need an “office” even if you could run your business from your couch. (25:20)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: