Most financial advisors are great at setting goals like “Build a six figure business”, “only work with awesome clients” or “get 15 new clients this year”. But most advisors fall way short of their goals. Why?
They’re not powerful enough. Powerful people achieve the goals they set out to achieve. Luckily, you don’t have to be elected into public office to gain power.
You can choose to become more powerful today. You’ll find out exactly how in this episode. Want to stop watching others achieve your dreams and live them yourself? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why trying out email marketing won’t generate any leads or sales (unless you follow Master Yoda’s advice). (2:35)
- Why the bold will always win over the timid (and how to make boldness as effortless as brushing your teeth). (2:59)
- How a burner cell phone will make your best prospects pick up the phone every time (6:36)
- How to weaponize cheesy “Live in the Moment” advice to build the exact business you want to run right now. (8:52)
- Why you need to cut mediocre people out of your life (and how it helps you build a business you’ll love). (13:27)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: