When you watch pretentious “gurus” on social media, you’ll often hear them talk about how being nice and making everyone happy leads to abundance and wealth.
While that’s a fun idea, it’s simply not true. As a financial advisor, you’ll face ruthless competitors trying to poach your clients, prospects who con you into doing free work and “gurus” peddling useless hacks. If you want to shield yourself from those people and build a business no one can take from you, this episode is for you.
This week, you’ll find out about a book that’s banned in many U.S. prisons (and how it can help you become “untouchable”. Want to stop being pushed
Show highlights include:
- How your best financial advice makes clients resent you and hire your competitors. (5:52)
- Why financial advisors will never be obsolete (and how to beat robo-advisors and software tools at their own game). (11:08)
- How to choose your own reputation and be seen as a valuable authority (while everyone sees your competitors as a nuisance). (12:47)
- The “Mile in My Shoes” method to identifying where clients and prospects end the relationship with you. (14:07)
- Why the most qualified financial advisors get ignored by the market (and how complete beginners can build a brand stronger than 10-year industry veterans). (14:53)
- Pablo Picasso’s client attraction secret that keeps you from becoming the same as everyone else (and is much more fun than doing the same thing all the time). (16:42)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: