It’s nice to make a client, lead or prospect feel good. When they thank you for your advice and tell you how helpful you are, it brings a smile to your face.
But if you chase acceptance, you’ll never have a roster of clients who appreciate you. You can’t please everyone at the same time. At best, you’ll have a bunch of lukewarm client relationships. At worst, you’ll only be managing your own capital.
In this episode, you’ll find out why not pleasing people is better for you, for them and for your bank account. Want to stop being a pushover and build the client relationships you want? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why wanting to be accepted makes you boring, bland and poor. (3:38)
- How the “rockstar of copywriting” helped a marketing campaign bring in an extra 96k per month (and how you can use his method to multiply your results). (4:33)
- The hidden benefits of getting fewer leads than your competitors. (7:31)
- Why Steve Jobs loved being hated—and the counter-intuitive way haters will make you more money. (14:23)
- How rejecting more prospects will improve your lead flow. (15:42)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to find out even more about building your business as a financial advisor? Check out these resources: