Marketing strategies are a dime a dozen. There are thousands of them in online marketing alone. But on the internet, strategies lose effectiveness quickly. If you listen to the wrong people and follow outdated advice, you won’t attract the clients you want.
But you don’t have to resign and rely on harassing strangers who don’t want to hear from you. In this episode, you’ll find out about 3 marketing strategies that work for financial advisors right now.
Want to get the cutting-edge marketing strategies that work today? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why other advisors’ “best practices” can kill your marketing results. (2:26)
- A marketing channel the leading consulting firm McKinsey & company called “40 times more effective than Twitter and Facebook combined”. (4:18)
- How to make more money on social media without closing a single client. (8:30)
- The “one-to-many” marketing strategy which multiplies your lead flow and gets you clients on autopilot. (9:41)
- Why response rates on LinkedIn are falling (and how to turn this into an opportunity). (10:58)
- Why most LinkedIn content is hot garbage—and how to be a hero to your target market instead. (11:49)
- How to get your best clients to refer their wealthy friends to you without being annoying.(13:32)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to find out even more about building your business as a financial advisor? Check out these resources: